We are looking for sales superstars to join our team.
We are a specialist tax firm helping companies recoup their development costs using R&D tax relief. As a result, our clients can reinvest these recouped costs into further development, recruiting staff, marketing and increasing budgets. The majority of our clients are in the tech, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
In short, we help companies get free money and you will be identifying these companies and offering our service to them.
- Generating business opportunities (primarily by cold calling) by sourcing prospects and qualifying them.
- Selling our services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, whilst identifying how our service will be beneficial to the client and how it will help with their goals.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Identifying service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Updating your progress within our CRM for your own records.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Collaborating with team members to develop strategies.
- Awesome at opening doors and getting an appointment from a cold start.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Great communicator.
- Knowledge of R&D tax relief would be beneficial but we can train you to identify and qualify prospects.
- More than 1 years experience in a sales role.
- Clean drivers licence and vehicle for meeting with potential clients.
- Basic salary up to £18,000, plus uncapped commission
- We believe in working towards common goals, so long-term commitment with consistently excellent results will lead to an equity share in the business.
This role is perfect for an experienced recruitment consultant or a B2B sales person with existing contacts in the tech, manufacturing or engineering sectors.
We believe that everyone should be suitably remunerated for their efforts – Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.